I want to report a few errors

Amiga Game
DaMi

I want to report a few errors

Post by DaMi »

When I try to communicate with NPC Piotr, I get this error.
Error1.jpg
Error1.jpg (139.93 KiB) Viewed 3354 times
To raise the error, just go to the Bar, enter communication with NPC Piotr and select "Anything to offer".

This drops the game into the WB, where I then see an IconX window with the information Submerging into AQUABYSS' World...
Back on the surface

I have saved the position in slot 4.

Second error
When an NPC offers to sell me something, I can buy it even though I have slots occupied by other things. This has happened to me about 5 times. It happens in just about any situation.
Error2.jpg
Error2.jpg (123.47 KiB) Viewed 3354 times
DaMi

Re: I want to report a few errors

Post by DaMi »

My machine is A1200, TF1260, Indivision MK3, KS 3.2.1, WB 3.2.1, P96 + Native Driver. The resolution I use is PAL Hires Laced. And the version of game is 0.93.23
DaMi

Post by DaMi »

Another minor error: Kristina from Paris can be invited for a drink. Probably unlimited times. If I invite her about 10 or more times and she accepts, her attitude towards me starts to grow negative.
Error3.jpg
Error3.jpg (114.36 KiB) Viewed 3347 times
marmacc
Developer

Post by marmacc »

Thanks for this. A few of them are already adressed and will be fixed in the next upcoming version.
Aged Code
Developer

Post by Aged Code »

DaMi wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:26 pm If I invite her about 10 or more times and she accepts, her attitude towards me starts to grow negative.
No wonder, after so many drinks offered, any woman would hate you :lol:
But seriously, I'll look into it, thanks for reporting.
DaMi

Post by DaMi »

Aged Code wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:18 pmNo wonder, after so many drinks offered, any woman would hate you :lol:
I tried to please her and I think I overdid it. :lol:
DaMi

Post by DaMi »

I got another bug. I don't see ship names, equipment, accessories etc. in the shipyards. This applies to all cities. I can move around in the navigation, buy and sell things, but their names are not seen.
MissingNames.jpg
MissingNames.jpg (138.6 KiB) Viewed 3321 times
Predseda
B-Tester

Post by Predseda »

This is weird, I see them normally.
Blueberry

Post by Blueberry »

DaMi wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 2:13 pm I got another bug. I don't see ship names, equipment, accessories etc. in the shipyards. This applies to all cities. I can move around in the navigation, buy and sell things, but their names are not seen.
MissingNames.jpg
I had that too when I changed the fonts. you have to take the custom fonts from the game in the settings. then you will also see the names of the ships and also the upgrades :- )
Aged Code
Developer

Post by Aged Code »

Blueberry wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 10:04 pm I had that too when I changed the fonts. you have to take the custom fonts from the game in the settings. then you will also see the names of the ships and also the upgrades :- )
You're right, it happens only with the system font. It was an easy fix and is already implemented in the update we're presently testing.