- fix:Network commands update.
- fix:When the last contract on the list in the player's contract window was selected and then fulfilled in the marker, the cursor remained on a blank line.
- add:Graphical and functional remodeling of the Bulletin window. Added support for different languages and subpages for each news.
- add:AMNESIA. Once you start the game after the update you'll know what it's about
- fix:Bartender in Mexico City wasn't assigned to her post.
- fix:ETA in the market needed one more condition.
- add:Improved mixed market transactions (when fulfilling a contract and selling extra tons of the same article at once).
- fix:Animated gears during the save game sometimes didn't work.
- add:German translation for an "invisible" item which turned out to be Mumbai Spices.
- add:Remembering selected the "sorted by" category in the city contracts window after accepting a contract.
- fix:Part of the dialogue for Licence Renewal at the police station was not displayed correctly.
- add:39 new NPCs!
- add: Vox Populi — City contracts window can be opened even when the market is closed.
- add: Vox Populi — Additionally `B` key closes the Bulletin window.
- fix:Correcting dialogue data for custom hull reinforcement and motor tune percentage.
- fix:Increased hull capacity in custom upgrade for classes 5 to 8.
- fix: Vox Populi — The city contracts icon is no longer displayed in cities without the market.
- add:New resource points.
- add:New police patrols for 11 cities.
- fix:Adjusted Paris police route.
- fix:Slightly increased fuel amount in story mode.
- add:Improved display of newly loaded map area at sea.
- add:NPCs surpassing the player by 50 reputation points will not want to talk to the player.
- fix:Other minor fixes.
- add:Massive improvement in the dialogue offering system. The player won't have to go through a list of things to offer them to an NPC. Instead, the NPC will tell what he or she would like.
- add:Now the NPC will also indicate in the list which gift he is interested in (assuming the player has it).
- add:Custom upgrade: Fuel Tank (as always, ask a friendly shipyard worker for this improvement).
- add:Custom upgrade: Completely rewritten and improved method, much more interesting and more logical. It will matter which shipyard worker does the upgrade. Pay attention to his/her skill. Note for all custom upgrades: Each subsequent attempt reduces the chances of a successful modification. However, each upgraded part has its own count and does not sum up during the process (e.g., a modified motor has nothing to do with a modified hull or fuel tank and vice versa).
- add: Vox Populi — Pharmacist licence.
- add: Vox Populi — Increased NPCs offer of local specialties (not possible to buy in the market, available only from NPCs).
- add:Expanded NPC Info: What this specific NPC likes (press I or click on the portrait).
- add:Player can offer also something to bartenders to rise their attitude.
- add:NPCs with a reputation surpassing the player by 50 or more points will not want to talk to him (except for the bartenders).
- add: PERCEPTION attribute increases the chance of starting a conversation with an NPC by 25 points per level. E.g., a player with perception level 2 can talk to NPCs that surpass his reputation by 100 points ( 50 + 2 * 25).
- add:Players with penalty points are not allowed to dock in certain cities (a proper dialogue from a harbormaster will appear). In details:
- fix:The last fuel digit in the dock wasn't copied during the screen swap and resulted in blinking.
- fix:Eliminated incorrect requester informing the player that "it turned out to be a mere rock" after the mining site expired.
- fix:Cities with a patrolling policeman and a closed police station will not inspect the player (this will be developed further).
- fix:Asking a trader about his origin city would result in learning about his last visited city instead. Now he should tell it correctly.
- fix:"She" would sometimes receive a male portrait.
- fix:Attitude pointer wasn't updated after an NPC changed his attitude during the conversation.
- fix:Other internal fixes and code optimization.
- The player won't be allowed to dock in cities with a security level of
70 or higherif he has penalty point(s) and a reputation lower than 250.
- The player will be allowed to dock in conditionally if he has
1penalty point but his reputation is 250 or greater.
- The player will be allowed to dock in cities with a security level lower than
70even if he has penalty points.
- Expect this part of the game to be developed further. And Captain, don't forget that your opinion counts in this matter too, as always
- fix:This is mostly the German text update. It doesn't change anything in the game mechanics except for a few internal fixes.
- fix:Sometimes a trader would stuck at sea. The code has been updated to prevent such a situation.
- add:Added link to the dialogue "May I offer you something?" when asking for the name of an NPC who refuses to give it.
- add:Corrected display of the custom upgrade module dialogue, where the variable s% appeared instead of the mechanic's skills.
- fix:When replacing a submarine with another, the fuel tank upgrade counter was not reset.
- fix:German text.
- add:This version handles all old save games (some as old as five months).
- add:Improved traders' action code.
- fix:Changed the way of accessing cities with penalty points. The previous method would eventually result in a dead-end (game over) for players with too many penalty points and nowhere to reduce them. Now, each city has its own maximum allowance and some will remain open so they could "work on their reputation"
- add: Vox Populi — The custom upgrade of Hull Class I has been increased from 10% to 22%. This change will make the city of Alexandria accessible to the Prawn class and make the start of the game much easier.
- add: Vox Populi — The custom upgrade of Hull Class VI has been increased from 9.5% to 12%. This will open a possibility to dock in Havana city.
- add:One new NPC.
- add:In the previous update, the dialogue about conditional entry into the city (due to penalty points) announced that the player would be checked by the police. This update introduces this inspection.
- add:The text window, e.g., during police control at sea, can be scrolled also with the arrow up and down.
- fix:In some cases, the police patrol did not move, and sometimes a patrol from a very distant city carried out a check far from home.
- fix:Small graphic arrows indicating that there was more text had the opposite direction.
- fix:The city and player sprites were not hiding correctly when the bottom panel opened the tabs window.
- fix:Some additional fixes.
- fix:The city of Alexandria has been moved from 146 meters to 141 meters to make it easier for players with Prawn vessels to access it. To make this possible, however, the player must make a custom hull upgrade with one of the shipyard mechanics (ask in the bar). Additionally, investing at least 1 point in the MECHANICS attribute will increase the Prawn's depth by a few meters.
- add:Expanded use of the PERCEPTION attribute:
- fix:German text.
- fix:Hot fix repairing empty cities (no NPCs) for older saves.
- fix:A bug was eliminated in resource depth detection.
- add:New dialogue at the police station to deal with a contract mining site that lies too deep for the player's vessel. Note, however, that it takes into account the maximum expansion of the hull, rather than the current hull installed in the player's submarine. So the lack of an upgrade will not be an excuse for the player
- add:Added one useful dialogue link at the police station.
- fix:Improved contract prolongation.
- fix:When there were only imports in the player's contract list, the time display was passed on to the next until the last.
- By investing
one pointin this attribute, when a player wants to leave the city and there is a relevant action to perform, a general message will be displayed.
two or more points, when a player wants to leave a city and one of his contracts is related to that city and the player does not perform a possible action, a corresponding message will be displayed. E.g., it can be unpurchased goods (if export) or unsold goods (if import).
- This area will be expanded to include further information useful to the player, such as licenses or goods requiring a license that the player does not have or is expired.
- add: Vox Populi — Best Known Prices in the Market are now scrollable!
- add:Significantly improved article browsing speed in the market on slower Amigas.
- fix:German text.
- fix:Improved older save compatibility.