NPCs attitude reset?

Amiga Game
DaMi

NPCs attitude reset?

Post by DaMi »

Hi Piotr,

I haven't played for about 3 weeks. 3 weeks ago I saved a position in Paris. I came back to the game yesterday and found out I can't leave Paris.
Yesterday you fixed my save, i can leave Paris now, but all NPCs in Paris and other cities are guests and their attitude towards me seems to be in default state. One npc even has a significantly negative attitude.
NegativeAttitude.jpg
I also lost all active quests. Strangely enough, the things in the itinerary stayed.

I don't feel like rebuilding relationships with all the npcs again from scratch. Isn't there anything that can be done about this please?

I didn't save the position, it's the one you fixed yesterday.

The last time I played (3 weeks ago) it was definitely after amnesia. I remember visiting most of the cities and making friends with all the npcs there again.
Aged Code
Developer

Re: NPCs attitude reset?

Post by Aged Code »

Ahoy DaMi,

If your save was OK after amnesia then the NPCs' relationship can be definitely restored. It requires some additional work but I'm confident it can be done. I'll be on it tomorrow. Stay tuned.

The only thing that can't be restored though is tasks. But those are pretty easy to take again so I hope you can accept that loss.
DaMi

Post by DaMi »

Thank you. I'll test it, but will have time for playing next weekend.
Aged Code
Developer

Post by Aged Code »

Done. You may load your remote save.

911.png
Predseda
B-Tester

Post by Predseda »

:thumbsup