Where is everyone?!

Amiga Game
xboxown

Where is everyone?!

Post by xboxown »

I just started the game by the way, after downloading from server heh, and I am enjoying the story and the graphics is amazing. But as soon as I was free to do my choices I freaked out...I wanted to see people online to chat with people...but there is no one online. Not one soul. :( What gives!!? Where are you people? I want to feel like I am playing an online game and the chat system is empty. I cannot even type hello..the cursor will not accept any of my typing. I, of course, started the game in story mode and I just started the story. Can someone please tell me what I missed?
Predseda
B-Tester

Re: Where is everyone?!

Post by Predseda »

Not sure what are you talking about, I met 4 players online last night. Had a good chat with Bjoern1200, he adviced me where to buy a new hull for my new sub.
xboxown

Post by xboxown »

Then it must be a setting thing. Do I need to enable networking manually first?
Predseda
B-Tester

Post by Predseda »

You must be connected, and in options there must be "updates only" disabled, otherwise your game will connect only during the start to check for updates.

Also of course most players is online evenings, not in work hours.
xboxown

Post by xboxown »

Heheheh weeeeeeee I love this game soooooooooooo much!!! Worth every dime!!! More Amiga online games mooorrrrreeeeeeeee!!!! I would love also backgammon online against room full of people willing to play against you Heheheh
marmacc
Developer

Post by marmacc »

And please make some kind of (positive) advertising for the game e.g. in EAB or other channels. I think most of the players are german at the moment because its popular on a1k. But other worldwide players are very welcome to enjoy this great game. So please spread the word where ever you are active. Thanks!
Aged Code
Developer

Post by Aged Code »

xboxown wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:32 am I wanted to see people online to chat with people...
Keep in mind that most of the players are in Europe. When you play in the afternoon, we have sweet dreams :mrgreen: