List of working PCMCIA Lan cards on Warp1260

marmacc
Developer

List of working PCMCIA Lan cards on Warp1260

Post by marmacc »

Unfortunately, Wifi network is not ready yet. Besides a slow parallel Plipbox, PCMCIA cards are a fast possibility (if microSD card is used). Next thing is that only cnet.device or prism2.device compatible cards work, but also not all.

Let us create a list of tested and working Lan cards to make it easier to find a working one.

- Netgear FA411 - not working

Peter

Re: List of working PCMCIA Lan cards on Warp1260

Post by Peter »

These work very well:

cnet.device
Image Image
prism2.device
Image Image
So what's interesting, Netgear FA411 mentioned by @marmacc works on both cnet.device and cnet16.device but Amiga + Warp1260 does not even boot with that card, the screen remains black*. Someone with a different experience?

Update 07.09.2022
*I was told that this may be due to the lack of the PCMCIA fix. I have to buy one and see if this helps.
karloch

Post by karloch »

I confirm D-Link DE 660+ and Fiberline FL-4680 are working nicely with Warp 1260 using cnet.device in AmigaOS or under NetBSD/amiga 9.2
marmacc
Developer

Post by marmacc »

Unfortunately the MA401 from Netgear above listed is not working with my Warp with the prism device. I tested many many things this weekend in several hours but my Amiga freeze every time in that moment he writes data on the Warp microSD.
If i use for instance the Gemini browser and surf with them threw the Gemini Web everything is fine and fast because it writes nothing to the Warp microSD. When i download data from Aminet with Gemini and it writes to microSD -> Amiga freezes. It seems that there is an adress conflict or something like this.