Introduce yourself?

NeilDGD

Introduce yourself?

Post by NeilDGD »

Hi all,

Thought i'd start this thread rolling..

Introduce yourself! Why are you here? What interests yourself with the Warp series of cards? etc..

i'll start:

My name is Neil, i'm an active or recently active demoscener, most recently since late 90s am in Dual Crew Shining demogroup, but was in Abyss, and a load of other demo groups on the Amiga in the 90s.

I'm a graphics guy, code 3D tools for a living in live events industry (currently conttracted to www.Notch.one for the long term) but spent a decade in the games industry coding graphics engines on consoles. I started my Amiga journey doing pixel graphics for intros/demos, did a lot of ascii art during bbs times in mid 90s, and mail trading when it was relevant < 1995.

Loving the warp1260 for a year or so, using my system for pixelling graphics and watching kick ass Amiga demos! Looking forward to future updates to warp firmware, it really is the only all in one solution for amiga goodness!

Some previous Amiga & c64 artwork - http://artcity.bitfellas.org/index.php?a=artist&id=2087

Cheers!

Neil
Last edited by NeilDGD on Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peter

Re: Introduce yourself?

Post by Peter »

Great to have such a talented person in the Amiga community. I hope you'll bring something interesting to our lovely platform (a game, please! :D)
Do you have a place on the net where we could see your pixel art? If not could you post some here?

PS Nice initiative with the topic btw.
Predseda
B-Tester

Re: Introduce yourself?

Post by Predseda »

LemonAmiga.com administrator.